Family Retreat 2020
Registrations Closed Due to Coronavirus
We have a fantastic announcement for YOU and YOUR families!
To give you heads up and to ensure that you plan well in advance, we would like to inform you that the family event “Get together with nature 2020”, is planned to be organized from the 7th to 10th May at : Smallwood Manor, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire. ST14 8NS
This summer retreat has been especially designed for families to spend quality time together in a natural setting enabling you to unleash your genius and connect with your inner guidance through the power of yoga and meditation in cozy environment with likeminded people. The long weekend incorporates yoga classes healthy cooking, meditation, sports, group discussions, games and group activities as well as guided nature walks and Campfires.
We wish to welcome a diverse group of families to relax, refresh, unplug, enjoy the beauty of nature, and learn at a serene environment (with food for your soul, enjoyment for your hearts and guidance for leading a happy, healthy life). With relaxed bodies, loving hearts, and peaceful minds, we could create a positive community. We will acknowledge our humanity together, by recognising the preciousness of our lives and reflecting on the short time we have on this beloved earth. Let us experience healthy mind in healthy body! Let us take our consciousness above the temporary body and mind. let us be in our real nature!
Other Important Information:
- Date of retreat: 07th May Thursday evening from 3 PM till 10th May Sunday 2 PM (3 nights & 3 days)
- Venue Details: Smallwood Manor, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire. ST14 8NS
- Costs – £ 99 per adult, £ 75 per kid above 3 years which includes accommodation and food costs for 3 nights/day
(Early Bird Offer £ 95 per adult, £ 70 per kid if payment is made by 07-Mar-2020)
- Payments: Account: Manavata, Account No: 61785036, Sort Code: 403105
- Confirm your attendance ASAP by registering using the link below http://uk.manavata.org/manavata-family-retreat-2020/
The retreat is always greatly over-subscribed and so families are asked to apply ASAP by booking in advance.
Let us make this 3 days retreat, a productive trip with great learning and inspiration.